COST: 300 Swiss Francs
FIXED-FEE LAW CONSULTATIONS
Hiring a lawyer can be intimidating. Schedule a fixed-fee consultation, without any further commitment.
I offer fixed-fee law consultations for UN and international organization staff. Consultations take 1-2 hours and may be scheduled by phone, video conference or in person (for staff in Geneva).
HOW I WILL HELP
I will review your questions, identify legal issues, help you decide whether to pursue a claim and offer you options for addressing the matter. In many cases, this consultation will be all you need. If you need more help, I can offer additional services.
WHAT CAN A LEGAL CONSULTATION COVER?
- Not sure of your rights?
- Having difficulties with a supervisor?
- Facing mistreatment at the workplace?
- Has the organization withheld salary or an entitlement?
- Need to blow the whistle on bad behaviour at your job?
- Facing the abolition of your post or contract termination?
- Concerned about a recent performance appraisal?
- Need independent legal advice?
- Need a contract reviewed?
- Being requested to participate in an investigation?
- Not selected for an important promotion or job?
- All of the above?
DOCUMENTS TO PREPARE
If you would like me to review documents as part of the consultation, please email them to me in advance or bring them to the meeting. I am happy to make comments and provide feedback, but I will not make detailed edits or provide detailed responses within a consultation. My review of the documents will be limited to the consultation itself. If you need a more detailed review, I can confirm pricing following our meeting.
NO FURTHER OBLIGATION
No further commitment from either of us. Just affordable legal help for UN and international organization staff and consultants.
Consultation invoices must be paid in advance. To book your law consultation, please write me at the contact form. I will then confirm the cost, invoicing information and schedule a time with you. Invoices can be settled by PayPal.