Neil Fishman is a Swiss-based attorney from the United States who helps employees of the United Nations system and other international civil servants better understand and claim their rights.
Prior to establishing Staff Lawyer, he worked in a legal capacity for nearly a decade in the United Nations system, focusing on employment law. During these years, he was a staff member of several international organizations, including the World Trade Organization, Special Tribunal for Lebanon, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and as part of the legal secretariat of the World Health Organization Global Board of Appeal. He also has training and experience in conducting United Nations harassment investigations and is a certified and experienced ACAS workplace mediator.
- Florida Bar (USA)
- Leiden University, Netherlands (LL.M. Advanced)
- Florida International University, USA (J.D.)
- Saint Louis University, USA (BSBA)
- International civil service law
- Florida Bar Association, International Law Section
- Keep it Simple: The law is complex, but I communicate in plain language.
- Personal Service: Relationships are important. My legal services are personalized.
- Legal services are an investment: My pricing is transparent.